Wednesday, December 21, 2011

209 days since my last post... And now a little 2 year break...

I'm off to a 2 year mission to Ukraine! Sorry I haven't updated my blog, here's a few things that i've done that I kind of liked in no particular order, and a few higher res renders.. I spent about 3 days and was able to do a few small improvements to my pirate lego man before I stopped to prepare for my mission, here's the latest render. I really wish I could have finished this guy, because it still has a long ways to go but it's a little bit better than before. I'll be back at it again in two years! Thanks for checking it all out! <3




lego guy paint over, back when i was trying to design the textures

mic for butcher'd meats, i textured and shaded (high res)

stool i textured and shaded (high res)
I got a great critique on this one from thee one and only Sam Nielson.
Evil Mr. Incredible- quickie
my version of venom, quickie 

Paper Bag for Butcher'd Meats and Diffuse Texture Map


Crowd Character I textured and Skin and hair map below


And here's some figures from last spring...










longest blog post of my life haha be backkk in 2 :)

4 comments:

  1. You're stinkin' legit my friend. This looks more like a senior portfolio than a sophmore one. Those figure drawings, holy cow dude, you're so much better now. In 2 years if I texture like this I'll be happy haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your very useful Information. I will bookmark for next reference. I really liked this part of the article. I wait for the next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

    ReplyDelete